Community members or associates must have a GivePulse account and have recorded eligible volunteer hours through GivePulse. Volunteer hours must adhere to the WalmartGivesNWA guidelines and take place between June 8th and August 23rd, 2019. To trigger a matching grant, the nonprofit will be required to confirm the hours volunteered and certify that the volunteer time met the WalmartGivesNWA guidelines. Please review the guidelines for details on organizations and activities that qualify and the process for submitting hours. If the $1,000,000 total volunteer matching grant maximum is reached before August 23rd, no additional volunteer matching grants will be made.
Articles in this section
- How can I volunteer and get a match through WalmartGivesNWA?
- What is different about WalmartGivesNWA from Walmart’s current Volunteerism Always Pays (VAP) and Event VAP programs?
- Is there a difference between group and individual volunteer events during the WalmartGivesNWA timeframe?
- Do all volunteer hours need to occur at the same time and place to qualify for a volunteer match?
- What are the matching grant levels for volunteerism?
- What is considered compensation?
- When can I request a volunteer matching grant?
- How many volunteer events can I take part in?
- What volunteer activities are not considered eligible according to the WalmartGivesNWA guidelines?
- If a volunteer matching grant is approved, where and when is the grant sent?