No. A volunteer can contribute less than one hour (e.g. 30 minutes), but they will need to volunteer for a total of at least one hour for the same organization to request a matching grant.
Articles in this section
- How can I volunteer and get a match through WalmartGivesNWA?
- What is different about WalmartGivesNWA from Walmart’s current Volunteerism Always Pays (VAP) and Event VAP programs?
- Is there a difference between group and individual volunteer events during the WalmartGivesNWA timeframe?
- Do all volunteer hours need to occur at the same time and place to qualify for a volunteer match?
- What are the matching grant levels for volunteerism?
- What is considered compensation?
- When can I request a volunteer matching grant?
- How many volunteer events can I take part in?
- What volunteer activities are not considered eligible according to the WalmartGivesNWA guidelines?
- If a volunteer matching grant is approved, where and when is the grant sent?
Please sign in to leave a comment.